Selling Strategies for Your Existing Houston Home
Reselling Real Estate - Competing With New Construction
Selling your fine Houston home is a delicate balance of marketing your home for maximized exposure along with an intelligent pricing strategy. As a client with The Zoller Group, you'll benefit from a relationship with a team of marketing experts who know how to secure top dollar for your existing home and sell it quicker.
Existing Home Marketing Experts For Houston
It's a known fact that potential Houston home buyers are frequently drawn to newly constructed homes. It’s best you have a solid team of existing home marketing specialists on your side who understand this dynamic. As your Houston Realtors, Meg and Jim Zoller with The Zoller Group will implement results-oriented marketing strategies that will help your existing home, not only compete with new homes, but will achieve superior results for you.
Why Select an Existing Home
Below are a few of the timely tips we will implement to insure your home competes on a level playing field with new home construction. Remember, it's important you think like you are the potential buyer. What features or characteristics would help convince you to lean toward buying an existing home?
- Most buyers want a home in "move-in" condition.
- Existing Houston neighborhoods are established and offer stability over phase I new home construction.
- Buyers want a neutral home. If you have brightly colored walls, take a few minutes to have that wall painted. Not everyone shares your taste, so why not paint those walls egg shell, or biege.
- Location - location - location. Your home is located in an established neighborhood and the homes there typically have an historic track record for appreciation.
- You're able to save money on your lawn. Because the lawn is mature, there is no need to add more landscaping features.
- Building materials seem to be increasing in cost daily. With existing home sales, increased cost are avoided.