Houston Home Selling Preparations
Preparing Your Houston Property To Sell Fast
Because preparing your Houston home to sell on the Houston MLS has everything to do with the ultimate goal of obtaining top dollar and a timely transaction, it is recommended each Houston home seller carefully review the detailed points of preparing your Houston property with your Houston realtors, The Zoller Group for the Houston real estate market.
Tips for preparing your Houston Home for the market:
- White-glove cleaning (inside and out)
- Provide impeccable curb appeal. Remember – you never get a second chance at first impressions
- Make sure all minor repairs are handled.
- Remove the clutter and organize your closets and storage
- De-personalize your home. Remove the distractions of family collectibles and photographs. Help the buyer see himself or herself living in your home.
- Stage it - our staging professionals know how to properly stage your Fine Houston Home for maximized selling POWER!
- Kennel the pets (and remove the odors!)
- Add a splash of color with fragrant fresh bouquets of flowers
- Bake some cookies
In this section of "Preparing Your Property to Sale", the owners of FineHomesHouston.com, Jim and Meg Zoller, will be able to review the following articles with you that will help inform you of the finer points of the selling process. Whether you have been involved in many previous home sales or you are selling your first home, this section is sure to be both a tool to enlighten and empower you to experience a positive Houston home selling transaction.
Here you will be able to learn:
- How the Selling Process Works including aspects of the offer, the contract, negotiations, inspections, the final walk through, and the closing.
- How important it is to properly price, and market your Houston area fine home. Having a level of market awareness will also help lead to a successful sale of your fine home. Be sure to read the articles Tips to Sell Your House and Know Your Neighborhood
- How sellers will benefit from learning about the financial aspects and tax implications of a fine home sale by reading the article Taxation and Taxation Changes.
- How important it is to secure a trusted team of experienced Realtors who understand What Makes a Home Sell.
Selling a Houston home is no small task, and most often a delicate concert of managing multiple tasks, it’s best you have a solid team of Houston real estate specialists who understand the unique challenges to marketing Houston homes. For an overview of The Zoller Group Fine Home Marketing Strategies, read about it now.
Are you ready to place your Houston area home on the market? To schedule your initial home evaluation, why not contact Meg and Jim Zoller and let’s get started today?